SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Meal Plan 8/21

Another busy week ahead. Last week I did not stick to my plan at all. We ended up having chicken salad sandwiches, tacos, and I forget what else. This week there will be more easy meals. Whatever hubby can eat on the 3 minute drive to football practice.


Cheeseburgers
Ham Sandwiches
I can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but it's chicken & salsa wrapped in a tortilla shell and cooked on the griddle until crisp
Stromboli
Grilled Cheese
Enchiladas
Leftover Enchiladas

Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great menu to me! I did not get one planned for this week. Just got back from vacation. We will be winging it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quesadilla?
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan this week.
    I'd love if you stopped by my new blog!
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the kind of meals I love to make. Quick and easy. Of course the Enchilidas aren't that quick and easy but at least you can serve them twice.

    My Hubs loves Fried Baloney Sandwiches... I think they are digusting. But they are quick and easy so I am all for making them for him.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails