SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Breadsticks!

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!

 


Bread sticks are so easy to make and are one of my families favorite appetizers. The boys love help making them too!

melted butter, divided
1 tbsp garlic powder (I like things garlicky!)
1/2 tbsp parsley
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese (in the green can)

Make your pizza dough according to directions. Roll out and use a pizza cutter to cut into strips (sticks). Brush with melted butter and bake at 350 for roughly 20 minutes. Mix together garlic powder, parsley and cheese. Once bread sticks are removed from the oven, immediately brush with more melter butter and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Serve warm with sauce for dipping!












7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I see those breadsticks and my mouth waters...too bad I can't make them tonight! (It's almost midnight lol). Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keli,
    Thanks for hosting and I always love bread sticks...simple yet delicious.I just buy cause I dont know how to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting again - I'm linking up with Double Banana Bread.

    Those breadsticks look good, and I'm always of taquitos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keli, thanks for featuring my Apple Stuffed French Toast from last week, I'm honored! This week I linked up my Banana Pudding. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had those bread sticks in front of me right now--love 'em!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog! Love it! I plan to visit often ;)

    Gina
    www.athomemyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That french toast looks AMAZING..wooooow!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails