SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meal Plan 9/11

I have come to hate meal planning. No, that's not quite right. I hate meal planning during football season. I am having a horrible time trying to figure out what to serve my boys that is filling enough for a dinner, yet quick enough to eat in 5 minutes, or on the way to practice. I've come to dread Sunday nights.

(photo credit)

This week we [might] have:

Subs
Grilled Cheese/Tomato Soup
Calzones
Undecided (depends if we have practice or not)
Tacos
Steak
Wedding

What are you having for dinner this week?
 Check out 100s of other menus at Orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I do not plan menus, I plan themes for eating. Monday night will be a crock pot roast Tuesday is practice night for everyone so soup will be ready in the crock pot using the broth from the roast, when the kids come home from school so they can eat before we leave. Wednesday will be a breakfast for dinner night, Thursday will be wedding rehersal with Friday the wedding. A short week for us.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails