SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meal Plan 9/18

I'm not sure why I'm meal planning during football season. I make the plan, then don't cook the meals that are on the plan. Last week, we had ziti. I made a big pan and we had leftovers. Quick, cheap, easy and healthy. We also had pizza (and leftover pizza), grilled cheese. Friday night we ordered a pizza with a free coupon I had. Saturday night we were at a wedding. Tonight, I was in no mood to cook, but I refused to order out because I don't want to "waste" that money. We had hotdogs instead. Maybe not the most healthy meal, but it was healthier (and much cheaper!) than the greasy food we would have eaten had we ordered out.

This week we [might] have:


Hotdogs
BLTs
Crispy Chicken Wraps {new}
Porkchops
Calzones
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Slowcooker Meal {undecided}

What are you eating this week? Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see a recipe for your Calzones, and would love to know how you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post this week, probably Thursday, so check back!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails