SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meal Plan 9/25

Yet another week has come and go. Time for another meal plan. I can't wait for football to be over so I can make so good sit down meals! This week, I'm trying a new recipe, Pepperoni Puffs that someone shared at What's Cooking Thursdays last week. I think it'll be a big hit with the kids and easy for hubby to eat on the way to football.



Pepperoni Puffs
Ham Steak
Enchiladas
Leftovers
Grilled Cheeseburgers
Chili
Hubbys Birthday

What are you eating this week? Find 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

5 comments:

  1. I made chili tonight! such a go to recipe! And I am stealing the pizza ouffs! Thanks, Keli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I might have to try those Pepperoni Puffs! They look great and I think my kiddos would think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MPM. Looking forward to trying the Pizza Puffs! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to add the Pepperoni Puffs to my list for a Fall Party we are having next week. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pepperoni puffs look terrific. Great idea for a busy school/sports year.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails