SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meal Plan 9/6

My, my. Life has been busy lately! As much as I love blogging, my family comes first and they have needed me the past few weeks. With school starting and birthdays, football and puppies, it's been crazy around my house. We are down to the last three puppies, and hopefully they will have homes soon. We're finally getting into a routine around here. E went from being a football parent to a head coach in two days. I went from being a football parent to a head coaches wife to head coaches personal assistant in as much time. Hopefully now that we're getting settled I will be able to blog again.

Last weekend we went camping and today was A's birthday (he's 3!). Football is [supposed to be] three nights a week...



Burgers (camping)
Pizza
Hotdogs and Mac & Cheese (A's request)
BBQ Chicken (slowcooker)
Roast (slowcooker)
Steak
Spaghetti

What are you eating this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails