SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's For Lunch? 9/7

Last year, I shared C's lunch whenever he went to school. This year, I thought I would do the same thing to hopefully give you some new ideas for lunches.

Today he had : cheese stick, jelly sandwich, grapes, mini oreos, applesauce and gummies. I also threw in a banana.
What did you/your child have for lunch today?

2 comments:

  1. this is a nice lunch. i always have trouble with lunch because my kids are not huge sandwich fans! they love their meat and rice, which makes (hot) home lunches difficult!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I started posting my daughter's lunches this year. I do overpack her lunch so she can't have a snack on the way home.

    http://punkaroonie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails