SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meal Plan 10/2

What a weekend! So cold and rainy, I am NOT looking forward to winter. It was hubby's birthday on Saturday, we went out to dinner. Sunday, my parents came up and my dad and hubby moved my washer and dryer in to my house (instead of on the back porch). I fixed a roast for dinner, that was so good. It has been so cold the past few days, I'm looking forward to fixing some warm dinners! Monday night we have NO football! So we'll get another sit down dinner together. :)

Roast
Potato Soup & Homemade Bread
Ham & Potatoes
Fish Sticks
Roast Chicken
Undecided/leftovers

What are you eating this week?

Check out 100s of other menus at OrgJunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Rain and cold already? In south La the weather has barely turned cooler! and by cooler I mean 80 degree days!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails