SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meal Plan 11/6

I finally created a monthly meal plan, and I don't stick to it! Last week, we had steamers and pizza and a bunch of other stuff that wasn't on the menu. That's the beauty of being flexible with my menu though. I don't mind if we go off course and have a completely different week than what I have planned. At least we're eating!
This week we're supposed to eat:

Tacos
Pork Roast
Cheeseburger Soup
Leftovers
Ham
Cheeseburger Flatmelts *new*
Turkey Pot Pie

What is on your menu this week? Check out more menus at OrgJunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. That is a great menu for the week! Come visit. We have a terrific pumpkin cheesecake this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make a cheeseburger soup that one of my sons really loved. I've since lost the recipe, so I'm so happy to find yours!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails