SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Chicken Enchilada Pasta

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!



I love chicken and pasta and enchiladas. So when I saw this recipe on the Santa Fe Cooking Creme, I knew I had to try it. It was a hit! Everyone loved it. Hubby ate it with tortilla chips which was as good as eating it "plain".

You'll need :
1 lb chicken
1 bag frozen corn
1 can diced tomatoes
1 container Kraft Santa Fe Cooking Creme
1/2 box pasta - bowties, penne, whatever :)
8 oz shredded cheese

Cook chicken in skillet. Meanwhile, boil pasta. When done, set aside. When chicken is thoroughly cooked, add tomatoes, corn and cooking creme; simmer for 3 min. Add pasta and 1/2 cup shredded cheese, stir to coat.  Top with remaining shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Cover & let stand until cheese is melted. Serve.

{linked to Tasty Thursday}

{{Worm Cupcakes}}





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'm a sucker for creamy dishes and I like the idea of enchiladas in pasta form. Much easier than filling & rolling tortillas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm - that Chicken Enchilada Pasta sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy! Feeding four on $25 a week....I am doing something way wrong!! Thank you for hosting! I have linked up my Cherry Cheesecake, but it linked up to my birthday roses! Nettie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails