SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What's Cooking Thursdays? Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!



I've been on an Alfredo kick lately. Going out to eat just for chicken Alfredo is kind of expensive, plus I never am quite happy with my Alfredo. So I made some and it was wonderful. Just the perfect amount of sauce. Plus, the boys ate it which is always a plus - kid approved!

You'll need:
1/2  a pound of pasta (I used bow ties)
1 cup broccoli florets
1 pound  skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, chopped & cooked
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper (more if you like it a little spicy)

Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Cook the broccoli.Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and chicken in the skillet. Add the pasta and broccoli and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Serve with salad.




8 comments:

  1. I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, carnivals, and challenges for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! "Kid approved" sure makes for a repeat meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Some good treats this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good and so easy to make! Whatever ways, alfredo pasta is tasty:)

    Following and Liked your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to join Autumn Blog Hop 2011 at Momma's Lounge ( http://olahmomma.com/momlounge ) where you meet more mom bloggers; shout away; add your giveaways and/or blog and business links; and get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

    Happy Holidays from http://olahmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Just found your blog through the Recipe Link-up and am a new follower! Check out my blog and follow back :)

    Can't wait to try some of your recipes!

    Thanks,
    Krista
    http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin french toast! YUM, I keep coming back and staring at your post, thinking I need to make this and then this week I finalloy did. Thank you so much for inspiring me as always.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails