SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Plan 1/2

My first post of the new year! Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of blogging this year. I've kind of slacked off lately and I miss blogging! I'm hoping to clear out my freezer and use up my pantry items. To do that, I'll need to make use of my meal plans.

This week we're having :



Enchiladas
Leftover Enchiladas
Out to Eat for my grandmothers Birthday
Macaroni & Cheese with Ham
BBQ Pork chops
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

What are you eating this week?
Check out other menus at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails