SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 1/9

What a hectic crazy week/weekend it has been! We didn't really stick to the schedule last week, but that's okay because I wasn't pulling my hair out at dinner time. This weekend, I'm still working on cleaning out my freezers and the pantry. The freezers are starting to have a small dent in them. I'm excited to try out Once A Month Cooking maybe next month so I really need to clean out the freezers!

for breakfast this week, we'll be enjoying these yummy muffins!

This week we're eating :

Ham Steaks
Spaghetti at mom's house
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo {didn't get to last week}
Cheeseburgers
Leftovers
Porkchops {didn't get to last week}
Steamers
What are you eating this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails