SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Whats Cooking Thursdays? Peanut Butter Balls

One of my favorite combinations is peanut butter and chocolate. Reese's is my favorite candy. Give me something similar I can make at home and watch out. These peanut butter balls are SO good, you'll want to share with the neighbors so you won't eat them all. :) (I'll share a 'healthier' recipe next week, promise!)



You'll need :
2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup butter, melted
6 cups powdered sugar
1 package of chocolate chips

Mix peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar until mixed. Shape into balls (I used a cookie scoop), Place them on a cookie sheet and freeze until firm. Melt chocolate chips according to package directions. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place on waxed paper.  Store in the refrigerator.








7 comments:

  1. If you don't mind, please link this up in my handmade 2012 linky page on my blog. I intend to make peanut butter balls as part of my goodies this year and I don't want to forget LOL
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...those look delicious! I made a similar candy, but I added some cream cheese to cut the sweetness, and some ground up Cap'n Crunch to be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those PB Balls look good! Thanks for hosting, and I'm bringing Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i linked up some yummy treats for your party today! Chocolate Haystacks, Chocolate Cake Truffles and a Breakfast Casserole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. The PB balls look dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those peanut butter balls look good! I've made creamy scalloped potatoes twice in two weeks but I add cut-up smoked sausage and it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for highlighting my Gluten-Free Creamy Scalloped Potatoes!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails