SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Meal Plan 2/13

I didn't menu plan last week and all week long I wondered why. I was totally off my game and at 5:00 each night, I had no clue what to feed the troops. I couldn't even tell you now what I fed them. What I can tell you, is that I will be menu planning from now on. :)

This week we're having :


Leftovers
Cheeseburgers/Hotdogs
Steak, salad
Meatball Subs
Chicken Broccoli and Red Pepper Pasta
Leftovers/Out (We're going snowtubing!)
Ham

What are you eating this week?

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh ... same thing here, IF I don't have a meal plan, I can't even tell you what we ended up eating. Not that I stick with the plan 100% but at least I have something to look at and aim for!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails