SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's Cooking Thursdays? Chicken Cordon Blu Chowder

Welcome to What's Cooking Thursday! A place for you to link up whatever it is you've been cooking at your house! Not a blogger? Leave your recipe in the comment section. Look for a featured recipe next week. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you'd like, all I ask is that you link back to What's Cooking Thursday!


 
Need a quick and easy weeknight dinner? Try Chicken Cordon Blu Chowder!
 


 
    2 cans {Campbell's} Chicken Corn Chowder
1 cup cooked diced chicken
1 cup cooked diced ham
1 cup shredded cheese (Swiss is ideal, I used mozzarella because I was out of Swiss)
 
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Warm over medium low heat until heated through. Serve with bread and a salad.
 
 


Toasted Marshmellow Oreo Krispies
 
 


 
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love that recipe...sounds so good & easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those recipes look really good! New hopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the week I just had, I think I need quick, easy dinners every night. Thanks for sharing. (PS I would choose mozz over Swiss too)

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me!!!!!!

    -Heather
    @ www.made-famous-by.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my Teriyaki Steak Sandwiches - I just found out that Hawaiian King Bread picked my recipe as a runner up in the Iron Chef Challenge!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails