SwagBucks

Have you tried Swagbucks? Earn Free swagbucks just for searching the web and turn them into amazon gift cards, paypal cash, and more! Sign up now and get 30 FREE swagbucks!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Meal Plan Wednesday :) 6/26

I have so missed the blogging world. SO much has happened in my life since I last blogged.. but that is another post for another time! Today marks the day I'm back into meal planning! I NEED to meal plan so I can have a clue what's for dinner.

This week we've had/are having:

Pulled Pork with Mac and Cheese, steamed Broccoli and Homemade Bread


Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet *new*



Bourbon Chicken

Saturday we're hosting a cookout with hotdogs, burgers, chicken and numerous sides :)

What are you eating this week?

1 comment:

  1. Woah! over a year off?! Glad you're back!
    Thinking of doing your Stromboli for dinner tonight (it's the last day of school here!)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails